ALONE AND MOTHERLESS
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 12/19/18 - 7:41 AM
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 12/19/18 - 7:05 AM
REVISED WEDNESDAY, 07/19/17 - 8:31 PM
An alien lifeform must defend itself in every way possible against the humans who are trying to exterminate it.
Having returned to Earth after a vacation on Mars, two weary travelers detect and kill an alien bug that had hitched a ride on their shuttle, and subsequently goes on a zealous pursuit to exterminate its fleeing offspring, only to discover that the alien refugee now residing in their home and immediate neighborhood is extremely desperate and deadlier than they imagined.
FEATURE FILM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:22 AM
- A Far Different Story
- Little Larger Than the Rest
- A Rise in Complaints
- Begging for Shelter
- Concrete Action
- Deviating from the Normal
- Drawing So Much Focus
- Dreaming Up a Nightmare
- Facing Unbearable Stress
- Head in the Clouds
- Make No Mistake
- Insanely Imaginative
- Looking to Build Something
- Pretty Lofty Position
- The Hardest One by Far
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
Is it morally right for someone to travel from one time period to any place in this universe and impose their religious and political views on another race or society?
- What has history shown regarding Russian, American, and Chinese rulers of the past and present?
- What if alien races landed on Earth from another place and time period and began imposing their views and way of life on us?
- What if humans landed on other planets in other places and time periods and began imposing their views and way of life on alien races?