BAD THINGS FOLLOW
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: TUESDAY, 08/01/17 - 11:53 PM
After repeated denials of a partnership position at one of the most prestigious of architectural firms, a talented but volatile architect immediately creates a competing firm to push the boundaries of math, science, and the arts to design the most innovative buildings in the world.
TV SITCOM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:27 PM
- HIGHER EXPECTATIONS
- HIGHLY UNUSUAL
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
Our purpose is to spook would-be criminals sitting in our audience into thinking that if they commit a rape, murder, robbery, or any other kind of crime against humanity, BAD THINGS WILL FOLLOW from the supernatural world.
We also need to educate and inspire... By showing audiences how a person with criminal CAN overcome their impulses, anger issues, etc. to HELP or RESCUE instead of killing someone. Being a hero is what brings the love and respect that the criminally-minded are longing for.
We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of would-be criminals to be problem-solvers instead of problem-makers.
Because one of the show's supporting characters is an aspiring rapist-murderer, we also get to see the road one has to travel in order to become a contributing member of his/her family, neighborhood, city, and country...
WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 2:06 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: THE DEVELOPERS