CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 4:45 AM
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 4:45 AM - In the course of doing some casting research on YouTube for my TV sitcoms "Big Nutty Family," "Expert Services," "Hopeless Womantic," and "Big Middle Brother," I discovered for the first time a comedian named Charles Sanchez. Because he did a "Gay Cholo" act, I could see that he might be a good choice to be in my TV sitcom "Blended Perfection," which until this moment had no storyline or concept other than being about LGBTs. Here are some of my thoughts this minute:
- Regarding the protagonists, the title "Blended Perfection" refers to
- Regarding the antagonists, the title "Blended Perfection" refers to
- Regarding the concept of "prejudice vs. tolerance," the title "Blended Perfection" refers to
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 4:54 AM - I create the following concept:
- Each of the characters in this TV sitcom represents a different country, and their interactions are reflective of how the world's nations, religions, and races deal with each other.
- Omid Djalili represents Iran.
- Vladimir Putin represents Russia.
- Ken Jeong represents China, Korea, etc.
- Darryl Hammond represents the United States. He can do impressions of other races, which sometimes oftens the others.
- Charles Sanchez represents Mexico.
- Eric Blake represents Africa.
- Margaret Thatcher represents Europe.
FEATURE FILM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 3:46 AM
- BLENDED PERFECTION
- BLENDED VIEWPOINT
- BLENDED BELIEF
- BLENDED IMPERFECTION
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/19/19 - 2:09 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.