BRAND NEW PURCHASE
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 01/02/19 - 2:12 AM
WEDNESDAY, 01/02/19 - 2:12 AM - Prior to this moment, "Brand New Purchase" had no storyline. But minutes ago, I happened across a YouTube video titled "Florida Man Swindled, Killed Over Lottery Money," and decided it could possibly serve as the basis for this horror film.
A-STORY: Regarding the protagonist, the title "Brand New Purchase" refers to
B-STORY: Regarding the antagonist, the title "Brand New Purchase" refers to
C-STORY: Regarding the central issue, the title "Brand New Purchase" refers to
TV SITCOM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 01/02/19 - 2:16 AM
- BRAND NEW EVIL
- BRAND NEW TWIST
- BRAND NEW WRINKLE
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/19/19 - 2:18 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: STAN LEE
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: BILL MAHER, CONSERVATIVES, AND OTHER COMIC BOOK CRITICS