(COMEDY FEATURE FILM)
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: REVISED WEDNESDAY, 08/02/17 - 6:25 PM
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 08/02/17 - 6:25 PM
An alcoholic and underachieving young caveman named Bush survives frustration and disappointment as a teen to eventually lead his people through the adversities of life in the prehistoric wild.
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUNDAY, 07/16/2017 - 1:32 PM
BUSH WANDERER - An alcoholic and underachieving young caveman named Bush survives frustration and disappointment as a teen to eventually lead his people through the adversities of life in the prehistoric wild.
BUSH HUNTER - A prehistoric tribal leader named Bush must invade and destroy the desert kingdom of Sodom for their role in training and harboring a group of “monsterly” terrorists.
BUSH WACKER - A tribal leader named Bush must militarily defend disputed territory against prehistoric monsters from the south that are determined to take back their ancestral land.
BACK TO THE BUSH – A prehistoric tribal leader named Bush returns to civilian life, only to come under attack by zombie assassins seeking revenge for his toppling of their beloved dictator Sodom.
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/19/19 - 2:21 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ORDINARY WORLD: LIFE IN THE BUSH
THE DIFFICULT LIFE OF A MODEL
ECCENTRIC SUPPORT CHARACTERS
THE DONALD TRUMP OF PROFESSINAL WRESTLING