CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: SUPER BOWL LIII SUNDAY, 02/03/18 - 4:44 PM
SUPER BOWL LIII SUNDAY, 02/03/18 - 4:44 PM - I'm at home watching the New England Patriots lead the Los Angeles Rams 10 - 3 4:17 minutes left in the game. I am looking through some undated notes I jotted down about YouTube videos to revisit, and one of them is "Ratchet FL mom on crack gives birth in motel." So I look into my list of available titles, and "Chronic Behavior" has no storyline. So I will now create one:
A chronic mother gives birth in a motel that unknown to her is either on haunted ground or the building is in itself haunted. Her baby ends up falling under the curse of drug-addiction and the supernatural...
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUPER BOWL LIII SUNDAY, 02/03/18 - 4:46 PM
- CHRONIC ABUSE
- CHRONIC BEHAVIOR
- CHRONIC DYSFUNCTION
- CHRONIC EVIL
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: CHRONIC MOM TRYING TO CHANGE
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: CHRONICALLY EVIL SPIRITS