CLOSET OF A QUIET GUY
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 08/02/17 - 12:32 AM
A Los Angeles detective is pulled deep into a shadowy "film noir" world as he tries to solve a murder that is then linked to several more, and bears evidence of possible supernatural involvement or the involvement of a deadly religious cult.
REVISED WEDNESDAY, 08/09/17 - 6:34 PM
- A troubled detective takes on a cold case, and evidence he uncovers links it to several other very similar (and unsolved) homicides.
- He suspects a serial killer, but then realizes it is the work of a religious cult, possibly Satanic, but maybe Christian fundamentalist... or Muslim...? Or is this the work of a crazed drug lord? Maybe a C.I.A. assassin?
- There is a common thread, but then there isn't.
- At the home of his prime suspect, two roommates lead him to a closet containing evidence that gradually explains the who, what, where, when, why, and how.
- In the end, the killer is but one person: a former child actor - long-forgotten and long-unemployed - who has played the roles of several killers to Oscar-winning perfection.
- What leads our detective to become the latest victim is the blindside fact that the murderer is one of the roommates, who is not a he after all, but an angry she who has a tendency to cross back and forth from the "supernatural" universe of Hollywood illusion to the physical universe of her "captive" audience without the sound ability to distinguish which is which.
TV DRAMA SERIES VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUNDAY, 07/16/2017 - 1:32 PM
- BUSH WANDERER - An alcoholic and underachieving young caveman named Bush survives frustration and disappointment as a teen to eventually lead his people through the adversities of life in the prehistoric wild.
- BUSH HUNTER - A prehistoric tribal leader named Bush must invade and destroy the desert kingdom of Sodom for their role in training and harboring a group of “monsterly” terrorists.
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ORDINARY WORLD: TRANSVESTITE HIT-MAN
ANTAGONISTS: LAW ENFORCEMENT
THE DIFFICULT LIFE OF A MODEL
ECCENTRIC SUPPORT CHARACTERS
THE DONALD TRUMP OF GAY HITMEN...