COOL AND CREATIVE
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: MONDAY, 03/04/19 - 8:02 AM
MONDAY, 03/04/19 - 8:02 AM - I am working the midnight shift in La Mauka dorm at Hawaii Job Corps Center. I just created "Something So Beautiful," and then minutes ago, saw a YouTube video that led me to look into my list of available titles. Up until this moment, "Cool and Creative" has no storyline. So I will now create one:
Several college graduates want to "see the world" before beginning their respective careers, so they travel to a country they can afford. It is also conveniently located, and when they get there, they look for girls, tattoos, and brews, and choose conveniently-located places to fulfill their desire for vice. Problem is, these unsuspecting tourists have walked straight into a trap that could kill all of them...
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUPER BOWL LIII SUNDAY, 02/03/18 - 4:02 PM
- CONVENIENTLY AVAILABLE
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- CONVENIENTLY MISLED
- CONVENIENTLY TARGETED
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THIRD-WORLD CRIMINALS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: CORRUPT THIRD-WORLD AUTHORITIES