A COMEDY FILM
- What is this story’s theme?
- Why make this movie now?
- Why must the audience watch this movie?
TUESDAY, 11/19/13 – 7:09 PM
An astronaut gets lost in space and dies in his spaceship. When he awakens, he discovers that he was found by a group of aliens who took his skeletal remains and brought him back to life. Now begins his quest to return to planet Earth, but along the way, he comes across other Earthlike planets that are free from overpopulation and environmental pollution. If he can only record all the data and find his way back to Earth, where mankind is near extinction due to global climate change...
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.