CASE STUDY: Indiana Jones
REVISED: SATURDAY, 08/04/18 - 11:15 PM
IT'S ORIGINAL INCARNATION
- The movies and the direction the producers have taken it.
Concept: A swashbuckling archaeologist goes in search of ancient artifacts.
HOW I WOULD CHANGE IT
- He has a passion for learning about ancient civilizations.
- He wants to share his discoveries with present and future generations for the sake of appreciating and gaining a better understanding and respect for ancient cultures.
- Indiana Jones is tampering and outright stealing ancient relics that are sacred and belong to someone else.
- The descendants of ancient peoples or the spirits of the ancients themselves are greatly offended by the tampering, theft, and disrespect shown by Indiana Jones and his minions.
THIS OPENS UP A MYRIAD OF POSSIBILITIES: