CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 7:00 AM
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 7:00 AM - Up until this moment, the title "Frightening Vision" had no storyline, nor did I have any ideas for a cast. But while casting for my TV sitcoms "Big Nutty Family," "Expert Services," "Hopeless Womantic," and others, I searched YouTube and minutes ago came across one titled "Dr. Phil Can't Handle This Guy." That led me to think the following thoughts:
Jack is a guy who is cursed with the following: An invisible artistic being - possibly from another realm - is causing Jack to shapeshift. It's as if this supernatural artist is erasing and adding features on paper that reflect itself in Jack in three-dimensions...
Jack is an artist cursed with the following: Under certain circumstances that are unexplainable to him, he has the ability to shapeshift into whatever his mind can imagine. If he imagines himself a great white shark, he becomes it. If he imagines himself a werewolf, he becomes it.
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/06/19 - 3:09 AM
- A KKK white guy (maybe comedian Andrew Conn), who learns to respect and then admire the cultures of different races, and ends up falling in love with an immigrant female.
- An immigrant from India (maybe comedian Russell Peters), who always intended to obey his parents' wishes about marrying "his own kind," only to discover that "his own kind" or someone compatible with his quirky personality does not have to come from his mother's hometown in India.
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:27 PM
- HIGHER EXPECTATIONS
- HIGHLY UNUSUAL
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/19/19 - 4:41 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: THE DEVELOPERS