CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: THURSDAY, 01/03/19 - 2:57 AM
THURSDAY, 01/03/19 - 2:57 AM - Prior to this late morning hour, "Mutilated Body" did not exist. It was created when I happened across a YouTube video titled "12 of the World's Most Insane Engineering Marvels," and decided it could possibly serve as the basis for this horror film about mankind's "mutilation" of Mother Earth, and how Mother Earth strikes back in the form of some kind of supernatural being that terrorizes the massive construction site.
A-STORY: Regarding the protagonist, the title "Mutilated Body" refers to an environmentalist who was once "mutilated" by a drug cartel and who is seeking to protect "sacred land" that is being "mutilated" by an insane engineering development.
B-STORY: Regarding the antagonist, the title "Mutilated Body" refers to a supernatural being or an ancient monster that has witnessed its home being "mutilated" and in the process, has itself been "mutilated" by excavators and other massive construction equipment that is threatening it very existence.
C-STORY: Regarding the central issue of "mankind's wants and needs vs. Nature's wants and needs," or "a parent, sibling, god, or supernatural being crossing a moral line after being seriously wounded," the title "Mutilated Body" refers to the eternal battle between Man and Nature, and how mankind's destruction of planet Earth can force the supernatural world to strike back in very horrifying ways.
TV SITCOM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: THURSDAY, 01/03/19 - 3:07 AM
- MUTILATED BODY
- MUTILATED ENVIRONMENT
- MUTILATED LANDSCAPE
- MUTILATED PLANET
- MUTILATED UNIVERSE
- MUTILATED VICTIM
- MUTILATED WORLD
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 3:51 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: STAN LEE
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: BILL MAHER, CONSERVATIVES, AND OTHER COMIC BOOK CRITICS