CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: TUESDAY, 01/01/19 - 11:14 PM
TUESDAY, 01/01/19 - 11:14 PM - Prior to this moment, the title "Problems of the Past" had no storyline. Minutes ago, I happened across a YouTube video entitled "broken Justice (2017)" about a murder in Australia, and decided to use it as the basis for this horror film.
A-STORY: Regarding the protagonist, the title "Problems of the Past" refers to a down-and-out woman who is trying to get her life together and in her search for love, she encounters a supernatural "problem" (dinosaur, angry ghost, etc.) of the past that has somehow been let into her life.
B-STORY: Regarding the antagonist, the title "Problems of the Past" refers to a supernatural being (dinosaur, angry ghost, etc.) who was treated unjustly in a past life and is now seeking to live again.
C-STORY: Regarding the central issue, the title "Problems of the Past" refers to God's desire to separate beings from different time periods or dimensions from ever coming into contact with each other.
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: TUESDAY, 01/01/19 - 11:22 PM
- PROBLEMS OF THE PAST
- PROBLEMS OF THE PRESENT
- PROBLEMS OF THE FUTURE
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 4:07 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: STAN LEE
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: BILL MAHER, CONSERVATIVES, AND OTHER COMIC BOOK CRITICS