SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL
MONDAY, 03/04/19 - 7:30 AM - LA MAUKA DORM - HAWAII JOB CORPS CENTER - Up until this moment, the title "Something So Beautiful" had no storyline. But minutes ago, I came across a YouTube video about the Danielle Locklear murder case, and after browsing through my list of horror film titles, chose "Something So Beautiful."
Political figures and famous celebrities are murdered by a mysterious and elusive serial killer and in the end, we will learn that the victims were all targeted by a white supremacist who compiled an extensive hit-list and murdered them simply because of their religious and political beliefs.
HEROES AND VILLAINS AGENCY: "I need original voices and true stories please. Stories of adversity, overcoming personal obstacles, the American dream from unlikely places, being the first - that kind of thing. Also, I'd like high concept writers across all genres. I'm a manager looking for unique voices and amazing life experiences out of my writers.
- In your query please give me comparable movies for your screenplay and answer these:
- What is your story’s theme?
- Why make this movie/series now?
- Why must the audience watch your movie/series?
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:22 AM
- A Far Different Story
- Little Larger Than the Rest
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.