FRIDAY, 03/08/19 - 10:30 PM - 41-031 WAILEA STREET - Up until this moment, the title "Stranger Secrets" had no storyline. But minutes ago, I came across a YouTube video titled "How are Cop Killers Treated in Prison," which led me to think the following:
A prison inmate brags to his cellmate about how happy his life is going to be after his release, but to his horror, ends up being released later than his cellmate when more time is added to his sentence due to beating up his cellmate. Upon his release from prison, he arrives home to discover that his cellmate had raped and murdered his wife and children. So now begins the battle between these two former friends...
HEROES AND VILLAINS AGENCY: "I need original voices and true stories please. Stories of adversity, overcoming personal obstacles, the American dream from unlikely places, being the first - that kind of thing. Also, I'd like high concept writers across all genres. I'm a manager looking for unique voices and amazing life experiences out of my writers.
- In your query please give me comparable movies for your screenplay and answer these:
- What is your story’s theme?
- Why make this movie/series now?
- Why must the audience watch your movie/series?
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:22 AM
- A Far Different Story
- Little Larger Than the Rest
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
- OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.