CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/27/19 - 6:15 AM
WEDNESDAY, 02/27/19 - 6:15 AM - 41-031 WAILEA STREET - WAIMANALO - I've been up since 2:45 am after having gone to sleep early last night. Up until this moment, the title "Technically Alive" had no storyline. But minutes ago, while downloading YouTube videos for my comedy "Big Nutty Family," I came across a video on the ghost cities of China.
HERE ARE SOME THOUGHTS:
- As with the Three Gorges Dam project, China displaces a million people to create a technology Mecca that is supposed to dwarf America's Silicon Valley.
- The mega-city fails and China abandons it.
- Peasants begin rummaging through the ghost city and use building materials, furniture, etc. that were abandoned and simply left to rot.
- A group of teen "Goonies" are rummaging when they come across the abandoned offices of what used to be the premier virtual-reality high-tech company in all of Asia. For some unknown reason no one has rummaged through it yet. Unlike all the surrounding buildings, almost everything on this "Google" or "Apple" campus is intact.
- The teens enter an alternate reality...
- Imagine God Almighty creating the first man Adam, who awakens to discover that he is alive... thinking... wondering...
- This is the horror film version of the movie "The Matrix."
- Is mankind living in the dream of a Dreamer? Are we living in the cyberworld of a gamer, much the way we create games in the cyberworld?
- Who are these villains who are so intent on killing "The Goonies?"
TV DRAMA SERIES
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: TUESDAY, 07/04/2017 - 4:27 PM
- HIGHER EXPECTATIONS
- HIGHLY UNUSUAL
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 4:30 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE SLAVE
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ANTAGONISTS: BAD THINGS HAPPENED HERE...