THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE
CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: SUNDAY, 12/23/18 - 8:51 PM
CREATED: SUNDAY, 12/23/18 - 8:51 PM
Supreme Court Justice DONALD KAVANAUGH is being stalked by a mysterious figure - possibly supernatural - who is accusing him of having raped her three decades ago while they were in high school.
Supreme Court Justice DONALD KAVANAUGH is being stalked by a mysterious figure - possibly supernatural - who is accusing him of having raped her three decades ago while they were in high school. Even after identifying herself, he has no idea who this person is and cannot for the life of him remember the events she is describing. He believes it is the ultimate case of mistaken identity, but suspects that it was his best friend who committed the alleged crime. The angry ghost of the woman threatens to murder him, unless he gives up his friend's identity and location... which is something he refuses to do, until things reach a horrifying climax...
CHRONOLOGY OF THE BRETT KAVANAUGH SUPREME COURT NOMINATION:
- Justice Scalia died 11 months before Obama's term as President was up. He nominated Merrick Garland to replace Scalia.
- Senators Mitch McConnell and Chuck Grassley had run-ins with Garland in the past, so they torpedoed him using something Obama's VP Joe Biden said in 1992 as a Senator: In regards to the "Thurmond Rule," Biden argued that no Supreme Court Justice should be confirmed just prior to a Presidential election. Wait until after the election to confirm. Grassley suddenly started calling this the "Biden Rule," and McConnell used a GOP-controlled Senate to block Obama, using Biden's "argument" to trump what is STILL the law: The sitting President nominates and the Senate advises and confirms.
- But McConnell advised against Garland and used the muscle of a GOP-controlled Senate to deny Obama the right to nominate, thus saving it for Hillary Clinton, who would presumably nominate someone else - possibly a woman.
- To everyone's surprise, Trump won the Presidency, so he nominated Neil Gorsuch.
- Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy then decided that he wanted Trump to determine the future of the Supreme Court, so he retired, thus giving Trump a second chance to nominate.
- Trump then told America that he wi -ll insure that the Supreme Court will be a Conservative one for the next few decades and nominates Kennedy's 53-year-old former arch-Conservative clerk Brett Kavanaugh.
- The Dems try to torpedo Kavanaugh the way the GOP torpedoed Garland. - If the Dems can take the November elections and control the Senate, in theory, Trump will then have a very difficult time getting an ultra-Conservative confirmed.
- What's at stake is this: If Kavanaugh is confirmed, he could swing the Supreme Court votes over to the Conservative side. To checkmate Trump, the Dems need to stall the confirmation until after the midterm election because if they can take control of the Senate, Trump's promise of "a Conservative Supreme Court for the next few decades" could very well die.
- Is Kavanaugh a victim? Absolutely. But he will probably be confirmed. If he isn't, that's not a problem. He has known for a very long time how things are done in the political jungle. In a few years, no one is going to cry for Kavanaugh, just as no one is crying for Garland today... In the big scheme of things, it's about appointing someone to a position where he/she will swing the decisions that will affect every American for the next few decades, and people in the political arena like Obama, Garland, Trump, Kavanaugh, or whoever-whoever clearly understand that their careers and personal life could very well get injured or killed in the process.
AN ALCOHOLIC, BUT NOT A RAPIST
Brett Kavanaugh is a functioning alcoholic and that fact should never be held against him because the bottom-line is that HE CAN DO THE JOB. As a judge in the DC Circuit, Kavanaugh holds the record for making the most amount of Conservative decisions. He is only 53 years old, which is only two years older than his high school friend Neil Gorsuch. Together, they will fulfill Trump's promise to America that he make the United States Supreme Court a Conservative one for the next several decades. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy purposely retired so that Trump can accomplish this extremely important mission. After meeting with Kennedy, Trump fulfilled his promise by taking a closer look at Kennedy's former clerk Kavanaugh. Thomas Hardiman, Amy Coney Barrett, and Raymond Kethledge would have been great choices, but Kavanaugh was the best of the best because he is a high school classmate of Gorsuch, and has always voted Conservative. It is a disgrace that the Dems are destroying the reputation of this fine young alcoholic, because first of all, they shouldn't be pointing fingers when every one of them are "belligerant and aggressive" alcoholics and part-time sexual predators themselves!
BRETT KAVANAUGH BIO
Brett Kavanaugh is a functioning alcoholic and that fact should never be held against him because the bottom-line is that HE CAN DO THE JOB. What is such a big deal about throwing ice? He is a competent judge, and that's what's most important. As a judge in the DC Circuit, Kavanaugh holds the record for making the most amount of Conservative decisions. He is only 53 years old, which is only two years older than his high school friend Neil Gorsuch. Together, they will fulfill Trump's promise to America that he make the United States Supreme Court a Conservative one for the next several decades. Trump engineered Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement just so that he can accomplish this extremely important mission. After meeting with Kennedy, Trump promised to take a closer look at Kennedy's former clerk Kavanaugh. Thomas Hardiman, Amy Coney Barrett, and Raymond Kethledge would have been great choices, but Kavanaugh was the best because he is a high school classmate of Gorsuch and has always voted Conservative. It is a disgrace that the Dems are destroying the reputation of this fine young ice-throwing alcoholic, because first of all, the Dems are themselves "belligerant and aggressive" alcoholics and part-time sexual predators!
THE RETIREMENT OF ANTHONY KENNEDY
The 81-year-old’s announcement was the culmination of a carefully orchestrated 17-month campaign by the Trump administration to remake the Supreme Court before the 2018 midterms, when there is an outside chance that Republicans could lose their majority. For conservatives, Kennedy’s seat was seen as one of the keys to rolling back abortion rights—on the campaign trail, Trump pledged to appoint a justice who would overturn Roe v. Wade. But first, Trump had to demonstrate to Kennedy that he could be trusted to nominate quality jurists to the Supreme Court. The campaign was multifaceted: over the course of several months, Trump systematically nominated three of Kennedy’s former clerks for plum judicial posts. While he criticized other, more conservative members of the court, he lavished praise on Kennedy—despite the fact that the justice has been pilloried by the right for his votes on social issues. And he cultivated a relationship with Justice Kennedy’s son, Justin, who worked closely with the Trump Organization in his role at Deutsche Bank as the global head of real-estate capital markets, according to the Times.
SEAN HANNITY REGARDING KAVANAUGH
This ludicrous attack on Kavanaugh is a total disgrace. He is a victim plain and simple, and we all need to understand how it started: Trump has the right idea in turning the U.S. Supreme Court into an ultra-Conservative one for the next few decades. But he needs to do it before the 2018 midterm elections because there is a remote chance that those idiot Democrats could take control of Congress. That would thwart Trump’s promise of reversing Roe vs Wade and other stupid laws originated by the Liberals. So Trump orchestrated a 17-month campaign to woo 81-year-old Anthony Kennedy and talk him into retiring. Trump nominated three of Kennedy’s former clerks for judicial posts and cultivated a relationship with Justice Kennedy’s son Justin, who worked closely with the Trump Organization in his role at Deutsche Bank. On top of that, Trump promised to nominate Kennedy’s former clerk Brett Kavanaugh, who is a high school classmate of Neil Gorsuch. It is a perfect plan! But the GOP needs to rush it through, and opposing them of course are those bastard Liberals, who are trumping up false charges to stall Kavanaugh’s confirmation. Like typical hypocrites, they are destroying the life of a fine young alcoholic when they themselves are alcoholics and part-time sexual predators since before Kavanaugh was born!
TRUMP MOCKS CHRISTING BLASY-FORD
Trump NEEDS to seat Kavanaugh on the U.S. Supreme Court BEFORE the midterm elections, because if the Dems can take control of the Senate after the elections, Trump's objective of insuring that the U.S. Supreme Court is an ultra-Conservative one for the next few decades will fall apart. Trump talked Justice Anthony Kennedy into retiring. He gave plum jobs to several of Kennedy's underlings, developed a business relationship with Kennedy's son Justin, and nominated Kennedy's former clerk Kavanaugh, who is a former high school classmate of Neil Gorsuch. It is a brilliant plan, but it requires that Kavanaugh be confirmed before the midterm elections. What we will all see is the GOP forcing it through at all costs, and the Dems blocking and stalling at all costs, regardless of which individuals get destroyed in this nomination process...
TV SITCOM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUNDAY, 12/23/2018 - 10:49 PM
- THE PURSUIT OF INJUSTICE
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
Our purpose is to educate and inspire... By showing audiences an extensive behind-the-scenes look at the Brett Kavanaugh matter, we hope to educate people as to how things work in our court system and how someone can be mistakenly accused of a crime he may or may not have committed.
Because one of the show's supporting characters is an aspiring court judge, we also get to see the road one has to travel in order to become part of the U.S. court system...
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 4:45 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Brett Kavanaugh, a hard-drinking but innocent man...
ANTAGONISTS: FALSE WITNESSES