CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: WEDNESDAY, 02/27/19 - 7:58 AM
CREATED: WEDNESDAY, 02/27/19 - 7:58 AM - 41-031 WAILEA STREET - WAIMANALO, HAWAII - I've been up since 2:45 am because I went to sleep early last night. As of this moment, the title "Unexpected Behavior" had no storyline. But while downloading YouTube videos for my projects "Aquaria," "Technically Alive," "Mutual Disrespect," I came up with the following thoughts:
- It is a dire time in mankind's history: Planet Earth is polluted, facing climate change, overpopulation, crop failures, rampant diseases, rising water levels, etc. etc.
- It is in this world that a lowly and humble man is informed by a humble and lowly woman he had a one-night-stand with that she is pregnant with his child. She had previous said that she didn't want any children, at least until after she finishes college. But she is very happy about her pregnancy and wants to have the child, which is unexpected behavior for her.
- Because he is such a scoundrel, she expected him to be angry, and that he would more than likely abandon her. But he doesn't, which is unexpected behavior on his part.
- The woman's best-friend is the sweetest, most ultra-religious Christian female in the world, and the happy couple both believe that she will be most happy for them, but she isn't, which is unexpected behavior on her part. She fears that the father of the child is not worthy. She utters a prophesy that he will abandon her just before the baby is born. She predicts that the both of them will do something unexpected, which will bring God's wrath upon them, thus cursing the baby...
- As it turns out, the baby is soon expected, and the pregnant female discovers that her so-called best friend is cheating with the father of her child. It is only at this point in that she learns that her friend is an ex-stripper-turned-porn star and drug addict whose life was "saved" when she found the true religion.
- The pregnant woman does the unexpected and unthinkable: She aborts her baby at the last possible moment, and she leaves the abortion clinic very saddened. She decides to commit suicide, but while in a daze, thinks she hears her baby crying. How can that be?
- The woman follows the spirit voice across a bridge, into a nearby forest and nearly freezes to death when she is awakened by a young woman.
- Remembering the curse of God, the woman leads herself to believe that the voice and the spirit is the vengeful ghost of her dead child that is now haunting her and is searching to kill its biological father and the woman he is cheating with...
- Only after a SUPREME ORDEAL does the woman decide that she is going to confront her fear and commit suicide thereafter in the freezing cold of a poison. But she meets a young lady in the forest who saves her and learns that she is a former problem-child who turned her life around to become a world-famous scientist... The woman credited with solving the problem of air pollution.
- At the end of their conversation, this scientist tells her a lot of things... She says that she cannot talk for long, and quickly tells her in scientific terms how she solved the problem of air pollution. Before parting, she calls the woman "Mom," and thanks her for having given her the opportunity to live. The woman wakes up from her dream and realizes that she was speaking to her aborted child.
- The true horror of this story is that the woman is unable to communicate to other scientists all of the information that was given her, so the problem of air pollution continues to exist on planet Earth.
- Things now really go unexpected as the woman eventually learns that the baby she aborted actually survived, but the abortionist left it out to die a slow, agonizing death.
- Things take another unexpected turn when she discovers that the baby did not die, because one of the abortion workers refused to following instructions and instead raised it for a few days before handing it off to some stranger, never to be seen again.
FEATURE FILM VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUNDAY, 12/23/2018 - 10:49 PM
- THE PURSUIT OF INJUSTICE
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 4:46 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Brett Kavanaugh, a hard-drinking but innocent man...
ANTAGONISTS: POVERTY AND LACK OF EDUCATION