CREATED BY: Gerald Chong
WGAw REGISTRY: 1853422
Story by: Gerald Chong
REVISED: REVISED WEDNESDAY, 08/02/17 - 6:25 PM
REVISED WEDNESDAY, 08/02/17 - 6:25 PM
Inspired by stories of oceanic gods and monsters, a maverick scientist explores the deep-sea and learns that the Polynesian myths of ancient gods, creation, and a “Tree of Life” at the ocean bottom are all too hauntingly true.
REVISED: FRIDAY, 12/30/11 – 8:48 PM
“Renegade Landing” takes place during that desperate time in mankind’s history when an overpopulated Earth results in a desperate search for living space in the world’s oceans.
“The Aquaria” is a complex of undersea “skyscrapers” that stretch from the ocean bottom all the way up to the surface. It is located in the Hawaiian Islands in an area referred to by the ancient natives as "The Renegade Landing" - a massive undersea crater that the Hawaiians have long believed is haunted by alien spirits.
The majority of tenants occupying the massive “skyscrapers” are problem-solvers that include oceanographers searching for answers to pollution and food shortages, military agencies that must defend against foreign land-grabs, multi-national corporations seeking to develop medicines and high-tech solutions, astronomers seeking to better understand our universe, and hoteliers who conduct educational tours of the structures and surrounding waters. “The Aquaria” began as a utopian world for the best and brightest of human minds, as mankind scrambles to save an ocean that is suffering a very slow death.
Competition for limited space and resources creates conflict between the many tenants of "The Aquaria," and mankind's intrusion into the ocean deep has somehow awakened the supernatural world.
Bizarre creatures of the abyssal plain begin to reveal themselves in a myriad of varieties as never before seen. Surrounded by curious deep-sea life forms, the humans inhabiting “The Aquaria” suddenly find themselves being studied by the very lifeforms they have been dissecting and trying to understand.
Oceanographer VICTORIA MALU begins to discover that the ancient myths and legends of her Hawaiian ancestors - especially in regards to the undersea impact craters and anomalies known as “The Renegade Landing,” “The Cemetery Landslide” and “The Coffin Banks” - may very well be the long-hidden habitats of gods and goddesses who made their way to planet Earth in ancient times - each with opposing viewpoints and agendas - that brings the promise of an eternal hell if their differences are not minimized.
TV DRAMA VERSION
FAQ PAGE - (FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS)
THE CENTRAL ISSUE
FEATURE FILM SERIES EPISODES
REVISED: SUNDAY, 07/02/2017 - 10:09 PM
- RENEGADE ORIGINS
- RENEGADE’S DESIRE - A deep sea explorer discovers a mysterious sphere at the bottom of the sea and encounters an ancient goddess who is determined to resurrect a specific species of sea monsters she created millions of years before mankind destroyed her corner of the ocean.
- RENEGADE LEGION – A mysterious sphere at the ocean bottom sends out a beacon to the farthest reaches of the universe, which summons back to the Milky Way galaxy a legion of aliens who once dominated planet Earth and are now determined to rescue their Queen from a slow death at the hands of mankind.
- RENEGADE LANDING
- RENEGADE SUPREME
- Characters: Primary and supporting
- Possible actors
- Possible "Above-the-Line"
- Possible "Below-the-Line"
- Inspiration (Newspapers, TV, YouTube, etc.)
- Story location
- Shooting location
REVISED: THURSDAY, 02/07/19 - 4:53 PM - 41-031 WAILEA ST. - WAIMANALO, HAWAII
OBJECTIVES: As with all of our projects, our goal is to:
- Teach history and give our audiences some background into why things are the way they are.
- Debunk the myths, hoaxes, and "fake news."
- INSPIRE: We hope to create a sense of wonder to inspire a new generation of Americans to take action and do the right things. Because our show's supporting characters is a dreamer who aspires to greatness, our audiences can follow their respective paths.
- OUR ACTIONS DEFINE OUR CHARACTER: We need to show our audiences what road one has to travel in order to achieve our lifelong dreams. Nothing is promised or guaranteed. Nothing is free. One has to suffer some pain to elevate one's life to the next level.
- CALL TO ADVENTURE: When we are personally challenged by an evil person or called out by evil events (criminal activity, war, etc.) occurring within our community, we need to answer, or the evil will eventually reach us after it destroys our neighbors.
PROTAGONISTS: THE ARCHITECTS
Architect Zaha Hadid was a world-famous architect who passed away on March 31, 2016. By showing audiences her extensive portfolio of designs via our feature films, we hope to inspire a new generation of architects who will push the boundaries of building design and construction.
ORDINARY WORLD: LIFE BEFORE PRO-WRESTLING
THE DIFFICULT LIFE OF A MODEL
ECCENTRIC SUPPORT CHARACTERS
THE DONALD TRUMP OF PROFESSINAL WRESTLING